Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house

Options
  • 15-04-2022 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I am from India. I am planning to buy a house in cashel avenue, crumlin or in captains. Can anyone give me a honest review about this areas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭PSFarrell

You should search the google news option for these roads and see what comes up..not areas I would reccomend. They are more affordable for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nithikali

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

What are the okay bits of Crumlin? I posted this before in the Dublin city forum and nobody wrote back.

I had a friend who rented around Sundrive before and said there was no issue with the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nithikali

Thank you so much for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭philcsl

Captains Avenue / Road are nice areas, there was trouble 12-15 years ago which you’ll see in the old news reports but mostly families & older folk there now

• Advertisement
Advertisement