Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game ideas for a present

Options
  • 22-04-2022 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

My husband has a Nintendo switch & Wii U. I'm looking to get him a game but I'm clueless. He loved "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild". He grew up playing Nintendo consoles & was hoping for some suggestions of games for either console from other gamers

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

• Mario Kart 8
    • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
    • Super Mario 3D World
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
    • Super Mario Maker

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenoblade 1 and 2

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kurooi

Look up Immortals Fenyx Rising, it's very similar game concept to Breath of the Wild, great setting, story, I enjoyed it a lot. It's only about €25 on Amazon - should be a safe bet!

Also, you can get gift cards for nintendo, stick that on top, I personally like getting some credit because I can use it for a new release or wait out and buy a dozen things on a sale. And then of course if you know what games he loved there is so much merch like zelda themed cases, accessories. You could mix and match and put a bundle together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Rayman Legends is a brilliant and cheap platform game as good, if not better than Nintendo's best.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. Brilliant and gorgeous puzzle game.

Super Mario Odyssey

Ori and the will of the wisps

Advertisement