Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE ASG Dan Wessen2.5" Revolver and Kits

Options
  • 04-04-2022 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Make / Brand: ASG

Model: Dan Wessen 2.5", Black

Condition: slightly used - never fired with pellets/gas, dry fired with shell holder for ~200 times

Muzzle Velocity: 220fps

Description: Dan Wessen 2.5" CO2 revolver. Retail comes with 6 cartridges. I bought a deal that also includes a speedloader, a bottle of 0.2g pellets and 10 gas canisters (selling 9). I'm selling another speed loader and 6 cartridges, too.

Asking Price: 100 eur for the gun, 2 speed loaders, 12 cartridges, 9 CO2 canisters, and a bottle of pellets. 85 for the gun alone + 6 cartridges (the retail package as shown below in the "Link").

Previous owners: Zero. I bought new from airsofteire.com

Link: https://airsofteire.com/collections/revolvers/products/asg-dan-wesson-2-5-revolver-black

Prefer Collection or Meet-up at any Dublin City Center Garda stations.

Cash or N26 or (maybe) Paypal.

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/ryAnyU7

Post edited by Steve on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 752611716

Bump + price drop (85 eur for the gun, 2 speed loaders, 12 cartridges, 9 CO2 canisters, and a bottle of pellets. 75 for the gun alone + 6 cartridges (the retail package as shown in the "Link").

Bump again. Has to go by May 7th

Bump and last price drop:

75 eur for the gun, 2 speed loaders, 12 cartridges, 9 CO2 canisters, and a bottle of pellets.

65 for the gun alone + 6 cartridges (the retail package as shown in the "Link"

Has to go by May 7th

Advertisement