Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Prime video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Del007

I've tried to sign up to a new account but I can't use my mobile number as I'm using that already for my own account

There was a problem

• The mobile phone number you have provided is already in use. Please use a different mobile phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,958 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I used the same account for Turkey as I have for amazon UK. Same phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Just sign on with your regular account to amazon.com.tr and join prime thay or, and i might be wrong but when signing up to a new account you can skip the phone number step.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭cullenswood

I recently signed up again for UK Prime.

Can I cancel and sign up via Turkey with the same account and will this loose my Prime uk postage benefits?

Yes, no postage benefits with prime from other amazons sites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Does anyone know if the add-on stuff only works if you have Amazon Prime UK, right? Like Hayu, BFI, Starz ?? I don't think you can add it on on the Irish Prime :(

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭cudsy1

Is it only thru Amazon uk that premier League rights apply?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

Managed to navigate way to 30 day trial on Amazon Turkey. Can you change language to English on the Amazon turkey site? If not how do you get the yearly subscription option?

As far as I remember I used Chrome Browser to get to Amazon Turkey. I have Google Translate on this Browser so wasn't difficult to navigate

Did you get sorted? I don't think there's a yearly option in amazon turkey, i ended up going with amazon prime brazil because of that and it includes amazon music (not included in turkey)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Are English subtitles available when using this method? I'm currently a Prime Ireland subscriber and looking at switching to Turkey/Brazil/India

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamoreit

Yes, I'm subscribed to Amazon Prime via Turkey and English subtitles are available for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,729 ✭✭✭lertsnim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭bromley52

I'm not so sure. I am subscribed to Amazon Prime Turkey but have Getflix Smart DNS set to the UK. I was able to watch the rugby (Wales Vs NZ) and am able to watch EPL replayes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Can I use Amazon Prime India in Ireland? Or is it Geo blocked?

My work mate who is from india is happy to provide his phone number if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

Even getflix not needed (for the rugby at least) I have prime Turkey and was wasn't expecting to be able to watch but it's working fine without any DNS vpn etc fiddling

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭pastor

Do I need to create a new amazon brazil account using the details from the fake Brazilian account? I could not get the address to accept the zip code? Thanks

Just sign into to amazon brazil with your regular amazon account

Thanks, yes I tried that but I was not able to complete the address part. I was able to add the CPF number no problem but the address would not accept the zip code so was unable to proceed. The zip code is the numbers with the hyphen between them? I removed the hyphen. I no longer have the fake id details for the CPF number does that matter? Thanks

• Advertisement

Sorted, I know have the free trial and will pay for 1 year thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Please delete

Post edited by Klingon Hamlet on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Thanks OP, I now have Prime Video, Netflix and Youtube Premium for prob less than the of any single subscription if bought through Irish route.

Is Now TV worth getting? Does anybody know of any similar way of getting better price. I know for all of these, you can keep re-reging with new email addresses and get free trials forever, but I much prefer the set it up once approach. And even though I'm paying less, I still feel like I am contributing somewhat rather than flat out 'stealing' content.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Del007

It's working for me using the free version of windscribe set to the UK. I have the Turkish prime

Far better than now tv is hbomax. Unless you need the sport that is. Hbomax is like now tv movie and entertainment rolled into one. HD is standard with many movies in Dolby Vision and dolby atmos

The only way to get now tv cheaper is to cancel each month or when your current offer ends. You can usually get a half price offer then. Its much more expensive than hbomax & highest quality they can offer is HD and dolby Digital 5.1 sound

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

I am trying to sign up through turkey but i am getting error on mobile number, i tried Irish embassy number but it doesn't work. What number you are using guys?

I've just used all zeros. I set up a friend last week and it worked perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭SitUbuSit

Hi,

I spent a lot of yesterday trying to get this to work.

Managed to sign up to Prime Video Turkey and it shows whatever library of the country you're in, which is great. But no Music Unlimited available in Turkey.

Managed to sign up to Prime Video Brazil but what it shows is hit and miss depending on where you are, and it won't let me sign up to Music Unlimited without a Brazilian credit card (Revolut or Curve didn't work).

Tried Prime Video India too - got it workingwith a gift card but Music Unlimited not available in India.

Has anyone found away to get Prime Video (with access to UK/Ireland library) plus Music Unlimited from some country at a reasonable price, or alternative a way to get a student membership for UK/Ireland?

Thanks!

There is a thread for YouTube Premium for under €2 per month for a family plan. You get YouTube music included for free.

Maybe cheap YouTube & cheap Turkish prime together might be what you are looking for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭SitUbuSit

Thanks!

Yeah - I have sorted Netflix, Spotify and YouTube but just wanted Amazon to complete the set. It's more about the satisfaction of finding ways around the system than anything else!

Advertisement