Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan’s Cue Cards

Options
  • 16-04-2022 11:56pm

Our favourite TV host puts great store on the cue cards, paper ones for the Late Late, and virtual ones on the screen for his radio show.

Ryan has fostered quite the foreseen formula of questions to be asked, comments to be made. His avid observers will be able to recall all the favourites here. 😎

Comments

CUE CARD #1

#Kindness

“Again we wake up to more awful comments on Twitter, where a certain nastiness resides and festers; could we ask for a little more #kindness to be shown. Later in the show we are going to be talking to sone very #kind kind of people, my kind of people. “

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

“Talk to me about your Irish roots”

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

“And I hear you lost your mother recently to cancer, tell me about that…”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

“Now I hate to ask you this so please don’t take it the wrong way…”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

“Usually when a spouse dies the other one follows soon after…does that awful thought enter your head at any time?”

• Advertisement
Advertisement