Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lincoln Lawyer - Netflix - (***Spoilers***)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,376 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I enjoyed the film

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Dropped today for those who want to watch it alongside Bosch

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pjcb

watched the film, it wasn't good, they played into McConaughey overconfidence for the plot but his ex wife still being gaga for him was too much.

An enjoyable middle of the road slick David E Kelley series that will more than likely get a few seasons

It needed some Bosch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Huge missed opportunity this.

To compare this show with the job Amazon did with Bosch, its chalk and cheese. The cheese is in the Netflix show, the grit and substance is in the Amazon one. So disappointing from the same source material, the books give great scope to build characters around, but Netflix made a pigs ear out of it.

It's grand, it'll pass the time, but no substance to it at all.

• Advertisement

Renewed for a second season.

It will be based on the The Fifth Witness book.

Season 2 is going to be split into two parts.

Part 1 drops July 6th and part 2 drops August 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Watched the first 5 episodes and like this season so far.

Not sure if the client is guilty or not, like the first season. Will find out in less than a month.

But they do seem to be implying she is, so likely isn't.

I like when they have the smaller cases like the guy breaking into the house and the graffiti case.

And I know it's based on the book, so hopefully will be avoiding spoilers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I only came across this series recently, I knew nothing about it but it looked like a good watch for the airplane on my holidays and it was perfect for that. Flew threw season one and two, I think I preferred the first series. That said, I might have to go read the books after this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The rest of season 2 is out next week on 3rd August

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yes I am looking forward to it :)

Good second half to the season.

It just an easy watch with a good cast.

Season 3 set up as well if it gets renewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Trampas

Thought second half of season 2 was a bit drawn out. Plenty of filler to make it to 10 episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

enjoyed the second half of the season, but could have cut an episode off it making no difference. In todays streaming age would it make much difference

The Lincoln Lawyer has added Wolé Parks (Superman & Lois), Michael Irby (Barry) and Maisie Klompus (Good Trouble) in recurring roles for Season 3. Additionally, Jon Tenney will reprise his Season 1 role as Mickey’s father, Mickey Haller, Sr.

TV Line

Advertisement