Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deafness, Dara's New Show, & Marty's Dead Mammy: The Late Late Show Friday 8th April 2022

• 07-04-2022 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

My goodness me, the Pointing Thread has taken on a life of its own, well done everyone!

This week, on InstaHobbidy, promises little and will invariably deliver less. Ah well, let's get on with it.

Dara O'Bríain is back on the road-I'll give him kudos for the name at least. Mildly amusing. Which is more that can be said for Ichabod's bald jokes.

"One of Ireland's most popular comedians Ó Briain will drop in this week to talk about his current comedy tour So...Where Were We? and the joy of being back on stage after two years of pacing the house."

For. F*ck. Sake.

"Marty Morrissey will join Ryan to discuss why this year is a major experiment for the GAA and he’ll also be thanking the clubs and counties around the country for their overwhelming support following the passing of his late mother Peggy."

"And Ryan will be chatting to three Irish CODAs (children of deaf adults) - Declan Buckley, Amanda Coogan and Shane O'Reilly - about the very positive impact growing up the children of deaf adults have had on their lives."

Music by the preposterously named Ferdia Walsh Peelo. He was on the Toy Show ten years ago, so that's the pre-song interview sewn up, with endless questions from Tubridy asking how great it was to meet the Toyman.

Oh...AND JOHNNY F*CKING LOGAN!!!

Comments

Advertisement