Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Escooter Repairs

Options
  • 01-04-2022 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have been trying to get a repair done to my Zero 10x scooter for the past 3 weeks. During that time I have contacted 4 so-called repair centres and not one has got back to me. I don't want to go back to where I bought it as one of the owners is an ignorant ***.I live outside Dublin and as all these repair centres are in Dublin I would have had to arrange to drop it off in Dublin and collect it once the repairs were done, that would be fine if I could find some company to do the required work. I have now decided to bring it with me in a vehicle to London which I was going to anyway for 4 days and have arranged for a company in London to do the work and any repairs etc in the future will be done in Northen Ireland as the service is more reliable up north and in the UK.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

Advertisement