Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic lessons

Options
  • 22-08-2021 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Does anyone know of anyone providing automatic driving lessons in Waterford?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anna206

Just in case anyone comes across this thread looking for what I was looking for -

Bobby Dunphy, located in Wexford, offers automatic lessons. Very patient man, very respectful and very wise. Been with him a while, both in his automatic and in my own, and I’ve been flying it! Would definitely recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JourneyMan8

were there much time between your lessons with him? and also I assume that travelling Waterford isn't an issue to him?

hearing some horror stories of months between lessons and I need them done this summer haha....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anna206

No, I had 1 lesson a week with him! He teaches a lot of people in Waterford so it’s like a second home for him ha! He is quite busy, but give him a shout and he’ll do his best to get you in fast enough

Advertisement