Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Automatic lessons

• 22-08-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5 Anna206

Hi,

Does anyone know of anyone providing automatic driving lessons in Waterford?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anna206

Just in case anyone comes across this thread looking for what I was looking for -

Bobby Dunphy, located in Wexford, offers automatic lessons. Very patient man, very respectful and very wise. Been with him a while, both in his automatic and in my own, and I’ve been flying it! Would definitely recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭ JourneyMan8

were there much time between your lessons with him? and also I assume that travelling Waterford isn't an issue to him?

hearing some horror stories of months between lessons and I need them done this summer haha....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anna206

No, I had 1 lesson a week with him! He teaches a lot of people in Waterford so it’s like a second home for him ha! He is quite busy, but give him a shout and he’ll do his best to get you in fast enough

Advertisement