Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National or international

Options
  • 30-03-2022 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Flying to Greece from Dublin is it classed as national or international flight? When I went to Turkey it was international just want to know for my check in times. It will be getting busy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

How on earth would it be national? You are travelling between countries i.e. international 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Deagol

Surely must be trolling effort? If it is, I don't get the joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

I'm going to assume you mean short haul or long haul. This would be considered short haul however keep in mind that it will depend on what time your flight departs and the 2 hours prior to a short haul flight that Dublin Airport recommend may not be sufficient time to make your flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

It’s short haul, as in within Europe.

Last time you went to Istanbul it was also short haul but outside Europe hence the visa payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Noxegon

This thread reminds me of the signs in Chinese airports that lead to "Domestic" and "International including Taiwan".

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement