Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naomi [CW]

Options
  • 13-01-2022 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭

Can't find anything about this on boards

Basically a black female superman - seems the original comics didn't last beyond a few issues some 3 years ago (and Superman exists in this universe)

I'll just start with don't bother - full on woke and cheesy dialogue - the scenes are really really bad, like watching some local African TV series (I've watched some) it's that corny

Thought Batwoman was bad but this is a whole different level

No wonder the CW isn't making money when they commission junk like this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think it could've benefitted from being a double episode since not a lot happened.

Was sure there was another thread for this but couldn't see it.

Anyone watching?

Is it bad that up until last week I thought Anthony and Jacob were the same person?

It's a slow moving show and think it's safe to say it wouldn't have as big a budget as the other CW comic shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Gave up after the first episode - I'm not a teenage girl so not the target audience (I like Stargirl tho!)

Well this was a busy thread. 😀

Just finished the season finale.

As far as superhero shows go it makes Legends seem like a show with a massive budget. They just went with the age old tactic of pretty much every alien looks human. And then the big bad...

I'd be surprised if it got renewed but they might give it a chance.

Advertisement