Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends With Benefits/**** Buddies

Options
  • 24-03-2022 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Aloha,

I just wanna know if there are any FWB or **** buddies apps or websites in Ireland, Kerry specifically - yeah it's where I'm based currently. I am aware that there are plenty of BOT like talking apps or websites, therefore I wanna know if any of you lads could recommended genuine and trust-worthy app or website??? I do not look for serious relationship at the moment, sex only. Other options, rather than online, also greatly welcomed 😉

Post edited by Ciarrai76 on

Answers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Thanks for your post OP. As you're not looking for advice, Relationship Issues isnt the appropriate place for your thread. As you're Kerry based I'll move your thread over to the forum for that region as I think that might be more appropriate though I can't guarantee that!

Thanks

HS

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭vodkacz

No problem. Thanks for that Hannibal_Smith👌

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Closing this thread, not suitable for this forum. Please post in a more suitable one thanks.

MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement