Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to speak to an actual person in Ticketmaster.

Options
  • 25-03-2022 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Anyone know how I can do this? I bought tickets for a gig before Covid, which has been rescheduled for a few weeks time. However, I've since moved house. I changed my address on the app & was told to expect an email from from them a few days later, confirming my change of address, or something like that. I received an email, but it was just giving me the option to change my address. Something which I had already done. I contacted them on Instagram as well, but got nothing back.

Does anyone know if there's a phone number available where I could talk tp to a real person? I can't seem to find one, but surely the option is there. Or even just a way of contacting them where I'll get an actual reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

You should try the social media routes, Facebook, Twitter, at least they have messaging boxes anyway.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

I've tried Twitter & my wife has tried Facebook. There doesn't seem to be any option to contact them.

At least, if there is, I can't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Try Twitter @TMIrelandHelp

Advertisement