Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

id situation at The Button Factory

Options
  • 02-02-2022 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm planning on going to a gig in the button factory in a few weeks but I won't be 18 for another few months. I have never been ID'd before buying drink or going clubbing and I go out most weekends but I also am from the country so I can imagine proper clubs in Dublin are a bit more strict. Anyone know how strict they are on ID? or what forms they accept (i can only manage to get a fake student card but not sure if they are taken)? I've been to a few bars in Dublin before around temple bar and have not been ID'd but just i'm pre buying tickets and don't want to be turned away at door. Also its a very chill gig so not going to be rowdy drunks so hopefully they're less strict.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement