Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Station cross bus stop in Ballincollig

Options
  • 23-03-2022 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I can't find a time table for this stop anywhere.

The exact location is here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/u6Kw2DhYsgdcDCDx8

Anybody know what buses use that stop? And if I can get to town from there in the mornings?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭kil

I don't think its an active stop anymore (the Bus Eireann signs are gone). It used to be the Cloughduv to Cork route but that stopped when the Ballincollig (via Main Street) to Cork route became 24hr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

By the way I saw a bus stop there one of the mornings this week. So it is still active. But can't find any timetable or information on the bus eireann website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Bus stop confirmed active. I took it a few mornings last week. Comes at 8am and goes into town via model farm road. Most of the time is spent crawling 1 meter per hour in traffic.

Advertisement