Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Petrol station prices

Options
  • 09-03-2022 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Where is the best price? need to fill the tank up..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Might be better waiting until tomorrow to ask that question...

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2022/0309/1285254-excise-fuel/

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭nomoedoe

If its diesel the cheapest in the town currently is Top Oil beside Morrises ,but still with the 20c drop it’s going to be around 2euro anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Certa Ardkeen 196.8 Diesel and 194.8 Petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

jesus, you wouldnt want to be trying to run a transport business!

Maxol the only one this morning not to update their pricing

• Advertisement

I've gotten into pumps.ie so if you have prices and the stations names I can update them

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mad Peggy

a lot of fat people going around.

hopefully more cycling from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Really admire how some people adapt their services in times of crisis. Seen on the toilet door in Wrights Hotel in Wexford.

tesco ballybeg had much lower prices than everyone else during the week, could be different now, if im passing again, i ll post prices

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

The special k place or whatever they are called, the one on the cork road down near bunkers hill had petrol for 173.9 day before yesterday, cheapest I've seen in a while

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭NSAman

Is there no app that shows Petrol prices in ireland? Have it on the truck in the states and is very useful, shows distance to all garages within 30 miles and the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Oscar Madison

€1.80 in Motorpoint, Military Road last night.

use to keep an eye on pumps.ie, dont know if its been kept up to date nowadays though, dont know if they have an app either

I've updated a few tonight that still had the lights on.

Where's the cheapest diesel around now?,Texaco cork road was cheap but is around 1.90 last time I passed

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

My top oil fuel card is 1.77 a ltr for diesel from midnight tonight, over the last few days it has been coming down, funny how the forecourts are quick to pass on the increases but when it comes to decreases they wait as long as they can.

it also looks like oil companies have been profiting nicely from all of this, but to be fair to forecourts, margins are generally tight at the pump

Jones Oil on the Cork road was the cheapest i found ,diesel was 1.87

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I paid 171.5 with my Top oil fuel card this morning, the price at the pump was 189.9, that's a whopping difference

top up your diesel folks, we maybe entering a period of disrupted supply!

• Advertisement
Advertisement