Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing cycling clothing

Options
  • 10-03-2022 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately I had a spill last weekend and got a small tear in my relatively new lycra bottoms. Does anyone know of a repair service based in Dublin?

Thanks,

Leslie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Zippy's Garment Repairs upstairs in Donaghmede Shopping Centre did a couple of excellent repairs on lycra for me recently. They only charged me €5 per item. Note that they only take cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

I have used lycra iron on patches from "Iron Mend" a few times. works well and saves dumping expensive gear,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Snip and Sew in Stillorgan have repaired a good few bits of mine. The owner asked had I considered not falling over the last time I was in 🤣 Not sure what is a reasonable price but I thought it was quite good value.

Advertisement