Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations 2022 - England v Ireland, 12/03/22, KO 4.45pm - RTÉ2, RTÉ Player, ITV1, ITV Hub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ireland would want to start copping the feck on with unforced errors fairly lively.

14 men facing you guarantees nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭A-Train

Ireland have been terrible since they scored their try

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jimdemp

Sexton needs to manage the game better we have the extra man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Shehal

We've been getting very sloppy since the Doris disallowed try, Need to steady the ship and not give England a route back.

• Advertisement

Nah Healy was square when the tighthead side was already folding in, don't think Genge is legal but it has nothing to do with Healy.

"day one of tackling classes" lol.

ffs.

fair while since Ewels has been in "day one of tackling classes"

I'm not disputing the red - just wonder how much time was involved for Ewels to react to tackle Ryan.

looks like Ewels did have time to go lower.

another game dead as a full contest in any case - second game in a row for Ireland.

also makes no difference to the championship imo as France will deservedly get the slam next week as easily the best team this 6 Nations.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Blatantly forward?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

How was that pass from Marchant not immediately called as forward?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

You know Genge is boring in on Furlong and not Healy, don't you?

Explain to me how that's Healy's fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ireland are in all sorts of bother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,827 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Clear forward pass, looked it live, confirmed on replay.

Raynal is doing his best to even up this match since giving the red. Also Ireland are not helping themselves at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

1. I thought there was a massively forward pass from England in that
    2. We had Cian Healy defending a massive amount of space in the midfield there. How do we possibly end up in that situation?

OK, I missed the first few minutes. Was the red a close call or something because Ireland are being ridden in every call since the try

Bar the opening period until the try was disallowed we are doing exactly what I thought we'd do which is why I wasnt confident prior to kick off.

3 seconds and call and he waited 8 to call first.

Sinckler was in front of Itoje there as he landed, penalty all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Oh England getting shafted with that red card in the 1st 10 minutes was a great sight. It made me f*cking delighted to see Lowe get a just reward to get the try to make Ireland go up 8-0.

If that ref has a solid rep while being fair to either team in the right moments on the field of play this game will be a great scalp for Ireland to get one up against England while playing on their home ground. I know not everything has not gone right with not getting that 2nd try counted from Doris.

However as long as we don't make too many errors; we should be Ok. But we must not lose sight of the fact that Ireland don't win at Twickenham very often. England are known a very ruthless side. The sight of playing a game against England at Twickenham makes it feel very intimidating.

It's a tough watch for see Ireland go down when it should have went their way. But Ireland need to keep a clear head from now on. At this point I don't want it to see Ireland crashing down in front of England while they are a man down in London.

It would be devastating to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Healy is getting tw

healy is getting twisted by Sinclair

scrum crabbing across

What a great maul defence there

• Registered Users Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Utterly phenomenal from Keenan

Just switched on to see the disallowed try. Everything I've seen has been painful to watch apart from the scoreline. Have a definite feeling the ref is trying to even it up GAA style

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Healy was watching George all the time there.

Lowe with a kick that was one bounce away from being something special!

England in from the side and roll it into touch, should be an Ireland put in.

This is a test match of absolutely ridiculous intensity.

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Yes I noticed this too, why is a prop defending out there? Something isn’t quite right.

Nope. He managed to hit the tallest lad on the pitch (I think) square in the face when he was standing upright.

• Advertisement

Brilliant from Healy and good attacking play there to get back into the 22, hopefully this swings the momentum backwards us.

Advertisement