If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)

Can you get a float valve for the middle of a pipe? i.e. inline

  • 10-03-2022 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,720 ✭✭✭✭ Donald Trump

    Does anyone know if you can get something that works like a ballcock but which sits inline in a pipe. i.e. the water wouldn't directly be exiting into that specific tank but if that tank was full, you want to stop the flow of water going somewhere else