Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SOLD. JG M16VN for sale

• 06-03-2022 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hello,

Have a JG M16VN for sale, all metal apart from the handguard and stock. Fires at 280-290fps using .20s at the chrono during the Summer great range and decent rate of fire on 7.4V liPo. Only got use at Vietnam themed games has been fielded 3-4 times at most.

Would be excellent starter for someone looking to get into Namsoft. Comes with 4 75rd G&G Midcaps (They do have my initials Tippexed on the bottom which is shown). Excellent quality midcaps.

Reason for sale is I'm looking to upgrade to the TM version for my Vietnam loadout.

Can post but it's massive and could be costly, based in Dundalk can meet within reason. Buyer pays postage/PayPal fees.

€110 will include a long 8.4V battery too.

Open to trades not sure what I'm after make an offer

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Getting a bit off topic but I'm sure my advice will save you some money.

The TM would be a significant downgrade in my view. I have owned every possible brand of M16 and the TM is the worst of the lot in my opinion. Yes it has proper trademarks. But all the important bits are plastic and it generally just feels like a creaky toy. It's also crazy money for a very average performing gun.

My advice would be to get one of the new Cymas and get the trademarks laser engraved onto it. Then you will have a workhorse of a gun, that's metal where it should be and internally is excellent. Also even with the cost of the laser engraving will come in significantly less than a TM.

Another option would be to get your JG, strip off the black paint, use Halfords grey bumper paint to get that "Colt Grey", swap the flash hider for a birdcage and get it laser engraved with the colt trades. Your total cost would likely be under 50 or 60 euro. JG are fine guns and even better upgrade platforms.

I have a friend who will do up the SVG files for a small fee and you can take it to a laser engraver of your choice, or I can recommend Custom Laser NI. You can pick out a unique serial no too.

I've attached a few photos of the laser engraved trademarks on my cyma. In my opinion they look as good or even better than my G&P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Was thinking the same myself AJ after reading a few reviews online. Wasn't too sure about the ABS body myself when I seen it. CYMA is a solid option the selling point for me was the trades.

Will definitely give the engraving a look!

Cheers bro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

No problem, just drop me a pm and I can put you in touch with my mate.

Bump €100

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭PearSofter

any interest in trade for we samurai edge if i add 30 to cover postage

• Advertisement

Thanks for the interest lad, have enough pistols as it is though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Offer 80 collected

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

90 is good. Would be next weekend if that's ok

• Advertisement

SOLD!

Advertisement