Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dropout [Hulu]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,882 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The documentary on this was excellent. Bonkers story.

The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley.

Interesting trailer her voice is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,295 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Thanks, very interesting documentary, it's up on NowTV. Had only really heard about Elizabeth Holmes when she was found guilty last month. How the company got so far without being shut down and proved a fraud is amazing, even investors without any medical knowledge would seek basic proof like results from a confirmed cancer patients blood v's someone without and confirm it's able to detect solely from the machine.

Looking forward to The Dropout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

This along with the WeWork story makes me assume that someone who starts a company and proclaims they will change the world are sociopaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The Podcast 'The dropout' is very good. Very well done, similar in quality to season 1 of Serial

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Useless Lump

Will this be on Disney+ ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,238 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Dropout will premiere with three episodes on 3rd of March exclusively on Disney+ with new episodes streaming weekly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

I really enjoyed the podcast when I listened to it a few years ago. Though I see it advertised I don't seem to be able to find the Dropout on Disney+ at all, anyone else experiencing this issue?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I'm 2 episodes in at the moment and I'm enjoying it. Amanda Seyfried is great in it.

Advertisement