Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drifting/cars/ Joyriding

Options
  • 05-03-2022 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Ok it's well past midnight and I'm sitting here listening sounds of cars revving loudly etc. It's like I'm at mondello or something 🤣. I'm on the dunmore road and the noise is coming from the direction of the river. So am i safe in assuming someone is having a good aul drift somewhere over near bellview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Junior

Yeah the junction down the port road gets used for a bit of late night drifting, has been that way with about ~ 20 years..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

Ast he crow flies it's about 2.5miles from me but never heard it before....wind must have been blowing my way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Can hear it tonight and I'm pretty sure it is in around Farran Park or Williamstown.

Must be a disaster for residents of those areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Loads of them in tesco car park, checkpoint set up at the roundabout leading into tesco!

Advertisement