Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bourjois Discontinued in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

This is sad. Haven't bought Bourjois in years but it was my staple when getting into makeup as a teenager and it's one of those brands that has been around forever. I guess Coty is more focused on the trendy "influencer" brands

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

All my favorite products are being discontinued. First it was Soap and Glory glad hair day shampoo and conditioner, then Max Factor pan stick, a few Mac staples went this year and now Bourgeois healthy mix serum foundation will no longer be available - I just threw out my last bottle. Their eye-shadows are pretty decent also and worth adding to the stock pile collection.
    Thank you for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I am very sad about this, the foundation really suits my fussy skin. I have loads of this makeup. I am going to have to buy the expensive stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm raging their healthy mix foundation is the best for my dry skin. I've used mac,chanel,loreal, urban decay etc but none of them sit as well and definitely aren't as price friendly.

All this for kylie beauty !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I bought some today but a lot of the lighter colours are gone already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

I know it won't be as easy to get but Bourjois will still be available in France and other parts of Europe. Just stock up on trips abroad!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,100 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dealz and Mr. Price have some products cheap

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Bourjois still in business, but they did pull out of a few countries. So its probably only available online now.

Advertisement