Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being denied rights

Options
  • 25-02-2022 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I have been pursuing legal action against the HSE for years now. Ever since I made the decision I have been met with crony after crony after crony, each of which work for a separate organisation, or are part of a private organisation that still curiously end up making decisions that not only violate my rights, but are by now negatively impacting my health.

I know that the world is not always a great place, but the stuff that I have been forced to go through in the past few years is sickening. I don't know how this government or the HSE feel as though they are safe to do shite like this on such a small island. Word travels everywhere here, at least if you f*ck up hard enough. There are too many things that they have done wrong to just pick one. It's like they need to f*ck up again and again to make us forget about the last few f*ck ups. They really shouldn't be walking freely by now.

I wanted to ask if anyone has ever had to take action against the HSE or another government organisation before, and if you have any advice. I was forced to go without a GP for a year after picking up a sinus infection while cleaning in the emergency department during covid, because the government are in denial. I'm even being turned away by solicitors who could be making hundreds of thousands (or maybe even milliions) off of a case that predated this most recent f*ck up. How could this be possible without government interference? Some of these lads should never see the light of day again. They're definitively sadistic. It's time for some change.

Post edited by ancapailldorcha on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 maceoin.D.

Forgot to mention the time when I went into the emergency department I was working as a cleaner in, and was still denied healthcare by one of my own work colleagues, who denied that I had a sinus infection by simply shining a light on my forehead. The HSE should be dissolved as an organisation. They have gone mad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,459 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

OP, I'm afraid that this is not what the Politics forum is for. Locked.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement