Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

In search of car & place to get it restored

• 15-02-2022 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi everyone,

I will try to be short. Since I ve been in Ireland over 5 years i decided to gift myself for B-day and get e92/a5 coupe and restore/mod it the way i want it. Main issue i have now is to find a place/workshop. Can you tell me whats the best way of finding one? Im living in Dublin North side but dont mind driving to the place if not to far ?

Thank You :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

I don't have a direct answer for you, but it seems unclear whether you are looking for a company to do the work for you, or, a space so that you can do it yourself? You might get some replies if you clarify this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 damir1908

Im looking for a space to rent. Thank You for comment I never thought about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

I rented several garages/lockups etc many, many years ago. Most came from word of mouth, but I did get one from putting an ad in a shop window. Try Daft and the like, either so see if anyone is renting, or put your own 'looking' ad. I'm not on Facebook but I believe it has similar sections. Put an ad in your notice board in work/gym/etc

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 damir1908

this is exactly why i posted it here . I believe someone who have bigger garage could rent me a piece of it since i would be working only on one car and im not sure how long is going to take i dont think it would be shorter than 3/6 months but definitely great advice thank You for that !

Advertisement