Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dahon hit folding bike for country roads

Options
  • 15-02-2022 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I want to get a folding bike, due to weight limits the Dahon hit seems to be my best option. I can also get it in Halfords under the cycle to work scheme. My main use for it would be to get to my nearest town and back (roughly 12km each way) on country roads that are in mainly decent condition, I also wouldn't mind using it on greenways as well. I particularly want a folding bike to make it easier to get buses and taxis etc Anyone know if I'm wasting my time getting this bike for these purposes? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,217 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Dahon bikes are decent to ride - they are still quite big and heavy folded though. It depends how often you will be folding it and how far you may need to carry it. If it is just to put in a bus or a taxi then it's a good choice I'd say (assuming you really need the folding element).

Advertisement