Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

My partner went there 2 weeks ago - no problem with spaces in the underground parking. Reg recognition camera not working, but ticket was handled to her at gate at she was sorted out at the reception on the way back.

I will give it a go next month as well as can't even get the daa booking webpage to work(I now know why, the discount code was not working;).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

None of the codes work for September but anyone else find that when they search for their required dates that they are not available?

I am looking to book a week from Sept 18th to 25th but I keep getting no available spaces? Have they cut down the area that they use?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭nhur

Trying to book for a weekend in early Oct and finding the same... no available spaces... anyone know what's going on? closed for covid?

Edit: just read back a few pages and saw the posts about how it's closed... looks like Clayton or DAA so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Do DAA ever do discount codes? Flying on Friday. Red Car Park isover 60 for just a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

I don't think they do - you could always email and ask but they tend not to have them in the same way that quickpark used to. After a bad 2020/21 i can't imagine discounts being offered.

Blue is usually cheaper than Red as I guess you know already, but the price of parking in red or blue is quite reasonable I think.yes 60€ is a lot but the per day rate is decent enough imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Yeah thanks. No harm in asking just in case.

I figured they probably wouldn't and it seems at least one of the private car parks , Quickpark, is closed, so less competition.

I had a bit of a nightmare with the Clayton Hotel car park a few years ago, waited ages for a bus, so won't be using them again.

I've booked it now anyway. Yeah I'd rather go to the red than blue as it's closer and bus transfers are more frequent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

trying to book the blue car park but its not accepting my card, ptsb, funds are there , im so worn out at this stage at the thought of getting to the airport for a 7.40am flight, then getting there and having all day to get to where im staying probably wont arrive til 8pm. why do i do this to myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

I had issues with a KBC debit card when booking. I had to use my Revolut card in the end, that worked fine.

It's a shame Quick park are gone. I can see prices going up significantly once demand returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭nomoedoe

Has anyone used the Carlton hotel for parking?,its a little bit cheaper than the red car park for me for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭chases0102

Would be interested in this also - is it reliable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Be very careful with Clayton Parking!

Had very bad experience last week with them. They had overbooked their car parking, so took ages to find a spot. Currently they using overflow field for car park, without a tarmac. Its beside construction site of Holiday Inn. But ok , I thought it will be only this problem. The fun started on the return from holidays when I found that my car completly blocked from ALL sides, as some idiot parked just right in front of me, blocking me from way out! I was lucky, that it was a small gap between me and a fence, so I managed to drive away.

NEVER AGAIN I WOULD PARK THERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

I've been using Clayton for long time. I used it at the end of September and again in October. September was fine but October was busy as it was long weekend and kids holidays. I always park in underground car park. Depending on time of the year it does take time to find a space but never had issues in finding one in underground. One thing to be aware that the bus takes a while to get to/from airport so you need to plan accordingly. But when it was busy in October they had 2 buses picking passengers. One thing that does get on my nerve is their plate recognition on exit. You never know if it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

Hi - has anyone managed to get a Promo Code for DAA parking???

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baoithin66

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

How far in advance must I book DAA parking? Is there a price increase for last minute bookings. I want to get my €99- PCR test clear before I shell out for parking.

Discount codes?

It doesn't get more expensive if you book a day, a week or a month in advance. I frequently book last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

If you get the vaccine you will save yourself €99 straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Heading away last weekend of January - code would be great!

*Went back about three pages here to no codes actually being there! ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Hi lads any codes going around, will be travelling in March. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭rameire

This thread is like the fast track tread.

There are no codes.

DAA don't really do codes.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Yeah in fairness even before the pandemic it was only ever Quick park codes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

some places require pcrs/antigens 24 hours before travel regardless of vaccine status (USA for one)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Sweet Jesus, the price of two weeks in July,..one hundred and eighteen euro in the red carpark.

2020 was €74 and I was thinking any more expensive it's taxi time.

CLAYTON2022 for 10% off at Clayton Car Park but for us only €5 less so I booked DAA Blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Craftylee

Clayton has a shuttle every 25 mins - that super sucks.

I wish they would sort the quickpark situation out. DAA are free to sky rocket prices as they see fit

I think QP won't be back anymore. Sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

I just booked 13 days of parking at Clayton Hotel Website and used code PARKING2021- the price went down from 97 to 77 euro (20%off) Maybe useful to someone There was no parking available at DAA for midterm even on Ryanair site

Advertisement