Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting radios fixed

Options
  • 09-02-2022 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

I have noticed that in my area(around Galway) it is hard to find someone to repair broken and sound systems.

What do people do?Just throw out the old and buy something new (or second hand)

Has anyone any recommendations of repairers around the country.

I suppose you would need to send them off by delivery van?????

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Unless they're quite valuable, the cost of the repair generally exceeds the worth of the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭amandstu

That seems to be the case.A shame because there can be a therapeutic benefit to fixing stuff .

If the old items are completely recycled that softens the pill but I don't know if they are.

Advertisement