Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling from Luas Carpark at Red Cow to city centre

Options
  • 06-02-2022 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there

looking for advice on cycling the above .. I’m hoping to park in the Luas Carpark and cycle Along the canal into the city centre.. is it doable.. or are there cheap Carpark facilities in nearer the centre I’m driving the m50 .. many thanks 🚲

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

Easily doable, but you could use on street parking further down in Drimnagh, Rialto, Inchicore, etc. And cycle from there and park for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Red Cow might be different, but when I looked at doing this from Carrickmines P&R, the car park was for exclusive use for the Luas and you could be clamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Birka

Its easily do-able from Red Cow, around 20 mins to Grafton St area. I prefer the Long Mile Road route.

Advertisement