Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Versa 3 - €139 (expired)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Seems like a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ACAandCTA

Cheers OP, that looks to be a great price, especially when you take the extra 20% off.

(The discount code worked for me earlier this afternoon,may have been removed since or may just be hit and miss)

Might also be helpful to some that your health insurance might make a contribution towards a fitness wearable e.g. some Irish Life plans contribute 40 euro if you make a claim for it

Post edited by ACAandCTA on

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

The code VFFANTASTIC doesn't seem to work for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Code not working for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Sorry guys, code seems to have been taken off... maybe a mistake that it was left on in the first place 🤔

"VFFANTASTIC discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Having used 2 fitbits for 2-3 years and replacing them under warranty after 8-9 months i would advise go for a Garmin !

Advertisement