Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No way to find vaccination records from government

Options
  • 07-02-2022 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I am in dire need to my Swine Flu vaccination records from 2010.

I have proof in my diary of getting the vaccine, along with the date, but after contacting the HSE, the minister for health, a senator, immunisation.ie, my hospital, my school, my GP, other hospitals - in other words all the possible sources I can think of - none of them have the record.

My question: Is there another way that I'm not thinking of? I was thinking of trying to get the CCTV from that day in the hospital where I got it, but that seems like a stretch. Any other ideas like that? Getting this record would be literally life-changing.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

CCTV is likely deleted after 3/5/7 years and that would still not prove that you got the shot; only that you were there not if you got a shot; hence a no go to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

Presumably you're trying to claim for narcolepsy, surely you're much too late for it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭rock22

Unless he/she has only woken up now from a 12year long sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thepikminman

Nope it has to be within 10 years of diagnosis, I was only diagnosed last year

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There won't be CCTV available from that day, and even if there was, it wouldn't show that you got that vaccination.

• Advertisement
Advertisement