Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambacicli

Options
  • 06-02-2022 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just wondering in anyone has shopped with Gambacicli ? Are they reputable ?

Some of their prices seem quite close to “….if it looks too good to be true etc etc…”

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

haven't used them but have used 2 ifalian sites lordgun and bike sport adventure. which at one point were the only places I could get stuff and they were fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

They were discussed on the weight weenie site recently and seemed to be legit. From what people said, can be bit quiet once you order but the stuff arrives. I've bought from peruffo cicli, really good prices, ordered and all went quiet but frame arrived in not time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Whatcha looking at on there? Nothing bargainous maximus really jumping out at me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

The groupsets seems like a great price on the main page, but then you've to pick all the bits and they're about the same as anywhere else.

When nowhere had anything, they had some campag centaur groupsets though cheaper then they have them now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Also, their prices don't include any VAT, which is included at checkout so ad another 23% to any price you see.#

Same with Ridewill. Prices look great, but then go through it all and it's no better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I used them once to source some heel studs for my diadora cycling shoes. No issues, delivery was a bit slow from memory - was about 3 years ago ,so pre covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Russman

Was looking at some wheels, Fulcrum Racing 5 DB for €245, but when the tax is added on its much less of a bargain.

Advertisement