Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Music Played in Aviva when Irish players enter the pitch?

Options
  • 06-02-2022 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi All

my query is as per the thread title. The music played today (guitar riff) when the Irish players enter the pitch? I've heard it before somewhere either at an American Football match or in a movie. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If I remember it correctly, it's Sirius by Alan Parsons

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Doolittle51

Dropkick Murphy's - I'm Shipping up to Boston

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

All very Americanised ..it's the Chicago Bulls Entrance Song and The Dropkick Murphy's then after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭OldRio

As mentioned by a previous poster. Sirius by Alan Parsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

The Alan Parson's Project 😑

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

That's the one! Thanks lads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

It's been used as the entrance theme in a lot of countries, and over a lot of sports..... The FAI use it too.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Leinster used to use it as the background music when announcing their team before matches too.

Advertisement