Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS To Shell

• 04-02-2022 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone notice RDS is gone to shell ? Had a bep of €13 now bep is €22, see a sale/buy in my activity that I did not initiate no money lost but strange ! Just the bep has changed in De Giro ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dazzel

Yep same for me. It messes up the total profit loss calculation too. Best to keep a hard note of your buy in price.

"Shell officially changed its name on Friday, ditching "Royal Dutch", which has been part of its identity since 1907, following plans to scrap its dual share structure and move its head office from the Netherlands to Britain." - REUTERS

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dazzel

In other news...

"Shell plc (the ‘Company’) announced the commencement of up to $8.5 billion of share buybacks on February 3, 2022 for the first half of 2022. This comprises the remaining $5.5 billion of Permian divestment proceeds and $3.0 billion as part of the company’s capital allocation framework, which includes shareholder distributions in the range of 20-30% of cash flow from operations. In the first tranche of this buyback programme (the ‘initial programme’), the company has entered into an irrevocable, non-discretionary arrangement with a broker to enable the purchase of ordinary shares for a period up to and including May 4, 2022."

Which I presume should lead to a nice share appreciation over the coming months!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Having held them for several years, I got excited and sold some on Friday... A decision I've been regretting for the last few days.

I'll be clinging onto my second holding, for many years to come.

Theyve a capable management team, strong cashflows, and are making good progress with changing the mix of their business, which will see the brand become just a little bit "greener", year on year.

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement