Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sennheiser Momentum 3

• 19-12-2021 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭

Have a pair of Bose 35 wired for noise cancelling (only use them for flying) and a pair of first gen on ear Momentum's, that I wear on the bus every day.

Considering a pair of Momentum 3's... Should I bite the bullet? They'll replace the other two with one set and will mean they'll work with my next phone which is unlikely to have a headphone jack...

Only concern I have is: does the noise cancellation work when they are wired to the entertainment system on a plane... In one YouTube review they suggested not, but didn't go into any details, nor can I find any other commentary on it...

Comments

Advertisement