Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Same as you know he's going to be the last pod to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So who will pin him, unless they're going ahead with unifying the titles? I assume Lashley. Maybe more interference.

Thought Gable would lose the scooter race due to Truth accidentally hitting him with the flag.

Veer speaks!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Either Brock is #1 in, and destroys everyone one by one. Or he's last in, and pins everyone.

The only real tension is whether or not they let Brock win the title (and move towards a unification bout). Or whether they have Roman screw him again, and have Roman help someone win the title again.

Either way, the story of Raw AND Smackdown's title build towards Mania is now "Brock vs Roman" again. They've doubled down on the story again, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lita got a bigger pop than Ronnie and Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Very much feels like the are throwing brock down our throats now, on both raw and Smackdown now pretty much. How do they expect to build other stars when it's constantly brock on the main event. He will have to get screwed in the EC to at least allow lashley have a credible run until mania where hopefully wwe will come good and give riddle that spot he was due.

Veer has finally spotted his prey... Thus should be interesting

• Advertisement

I'm guessing his prey will be a Mysterio.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Watched Ronda's promo. Jaysus

I know she isn't great on the mic but she came across as someone bored to be there and not wanting anything to do with Becks basically, have they genuine hate dislike?

I'm sure WWE threw a lot of money her way to get her back

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Fun Brock and Reigns are the two best pro wrestlers in the industry today.

Guys are killing it every week.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I was one of those annoyed with Brock winning the Rumble (moreso with the booking to be honest. Just feel he didn't need to win it) but he's been brilliant since he's come back. I think part of it is the fact he's around more regularly and not just doing appearences here and there. Very fun to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Reports are now saying Shane’s mania match has been scrapped and his Elimination chamber spot was given to Austin theory.

This is due to the fact he was one of the producers for the rumble and he booked himself to come third giving him serious backstage heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

All due respect to Shane O Mac but won't on earth qualified him to produce the Rumble? Maybe McMahon will twice now before firing the likes of Regal again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Shane O Mac and Lilly back on screens, WWE's creative best shining through again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I don't recall hearing or reading anything about Ronda having issues with any of the others but she probably isn't particularly close to them either at the same time. I think she was just trying to do the whole cool badass thing but it came off really badly.

Maybe Alexa is losing the gimmick. She seemed to look and act more normal this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Brock and Vince are really starting to grind my gears

Seth Vs. Shane for WM being mentioned but surely Seth has more to do with Roman

Riddle vs. Rollins tonight

Well that Raw sure was something....

Didn't watch it myself just read the spoilers, how that company is as profitable as it is is beyond me.

Can't see lita and becky being anyway decent... Lita looks way too off the mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

What happened to Elias after those promos of burning his guitar?

I wonder what happened there

Another case of creative not having a clue how to follow it up.

At her age she can still do a mean moonsault and was decent on the mic

I'd say Becks is a huge Lita fan, so she is happy with the match, sold better than Charlotte imho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Not at all, this is the one instance where creative has followed through perfectly.

He showed up, said Elias is dead and never appeared again. He's dead, that's the end of the story. You'll never see him again cause he's dead. The only question that remains is whether the Elias we saw was a ghost? Was it a hologram? Has he been dead this whole time in some sort of Shyamalanian twist? These are the questions we should be asking.

Elias has remade himself as Veer.

Dead elias will return in zombie form with boogeyman as his manager

So who will be the last entrant in the women's chamber? Asuka?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Stephanie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Vince can fúck off with his commercial-free hours. With all of the commercials cut out, that was 2 hours and 34 minutes and an absolute chore to get through.

Advertisement