Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CX Worlds 2022 - Fayetteville

Options

Comments

Women's U23 race I'm predicting to be a cracker, there are 4 or 5 there at a super high level this season. Is there an argument to be made for them riding the elite race? It would certainly give Brand a bit of competition, Betsema and Worst aren't there and Alvarado haven't been on top form this year so hard to see who else can challenge Brand, Rochette on a really good day maybe?

EDIT: Forgot about Vos, didn't think she was competing there so Brand does have a strong challenger and Kata Blanka Vas is riding the elite race and that could be the podium I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'm hoping VDH for the men's. Love to see him get it. Wouldn't mind Pidcock either.

Yeah VDH could do the tripple of euro, national and potential world titles in the same season.

I'd love to do a a lap on that course, maybe not the steps though 😁

That piece with Sven and Jeremy going over the course was great. Brilliant watching them try and ride up the steps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

CX on dry courses doesn’t like right to me.

Decent days racing all the same.

That was a great race, near track stands and all. Rochette is some woman for a chat, almost as chatty as Victor Campenaerts in interviews but with an equally cool accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

It's a great course but as mentioned above, a little bit of mud would be nice.

The women's race yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

My god I'm exhausted from watching that. The kids were going crazy here during the last moments. Delighted for Puck.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Again a great race for both male & female jnrs today.

Main race @ 8.20?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

the stairs look cruel

Always amazes me to see the sheer number of Belgian kits at worlds. Makes it hard to cheer for them as a result.

they seem to roll out big numbers across all cycling worlds disciplines. doing their best to bully Tom (I don't have a favourite - am here for the racing)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Pidcock looking invincible at the moment

Love to see Venturini take a medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

There's a chance that Belgium might not even podium

tight 😉

Tail whip :D

And a superman over the line. Lucky the kids are in bed or that might have given them ideas.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

The two boys, yeah!

• Advertisement
Advertisement