Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭thomil

So, stuck handbrakes, onion rings and alcohol. Looks like this thread is back to its old self 😂

Just chillin' here after another rather exhausting week. It's back to the actual office next week, hopefully the extra movement and fresh air will inject some energy because right now I feel like a geriatric manatee...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Geriatric manatee, may have to borrow that!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa after a mixed week, with a heavy workload to contend with. Watching a good film on Netflix with my dear OH. 🥰

Was very stressed out earlier as I have a Zoom lecture to give tomorrow and couldn’t find some necessary notes in my home office/spare room to prepare, but managed to dig some out of my laptop case.

Planning on going out to dinner with the OH tomorrow evening. 👍👍😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,311 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Moving apartment after 7 years. Rent increases are at ridiculous levels here for a non-city town, so forced into relocating. Never thought prices like this could ever happen in my county. Something is totally screwed up in that regard.

Anyway, new place has a stove, so I'll be buying firelighters and coal for the first time ever. How exciting. Worth the trouble I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went camping at the beach last night, the mutt loved it, as we were busy putting up the tents, he was busy trying to find a way to get into the water. Close on 400 kms of driving, so he will snore the day away.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

An adventure for the Smurf family, Mutt must be smiling ☺

Nearly finished work, grocery trip and meal prep after. Snore.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Sleep well Grem.

Off out to breakfast with my bestie. First time in almost two years. It’s the little things folks…. Have a good day one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just up, nothing planned today so will see how I get on. Coffee and porridge on the go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just about time for bed. One last tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Busy at the coalface, enjoy your day one and all 👍

Groundhog day, time for the trundle again. Where are you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here, just taking it easy before I head back into the office on Monday.

Not sure I'll be able to stomach direct interaction with people again but hey, the views alone are worth it

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

You have views at work?? Nice..

Just home from the pub, 2 pints,a g&t and a toasted special, my friend had a bottle of wine, a g&t and a dinner, I had to drag myself out of the house but really enjoyed it once I was out. People were definitely distancing and staff all wore masks, think this is how my nights out will go in future, out at 5pm and home in bed by 8.30 pm...the excitement. ☺️☺️

Feeling a bit asleep at the wheel here.. Time to snack on coffee granules 😂🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Eating a chicken and mushroom pie , with a glass of water , watching Cold Justice on TV .

Mam did i ever tell you that you have the best food ever??

Grem , I think you know by now that I always put on more food than is needed ....slides plate over 🍴🍲 (pretend that last pic is a pie 😀)

Ooooh goooooody i was half hoping, fancy a cuppa?

• Advertisement

Sure why not , thank you!

Better eat the pie though in case Seph heard the plate sliding. ..

How's your night going?

Heh, i'm multi-tasking here don't worry. Thankfully i feel a bit better than yesterday so relief there.

Good , you know that cat sniffs out the mention of food 🐱

Glad you're feeling a bit better today , makes life that bit easier ! (Or work not as long suffering )

Nothing is safe from spying eyes and prying claws, unless in mah belly!

Ha safest place for it 😁

I must try make a cjicken and mushroom pie. OH has been against the idea but only because of lame food from her youth.

What's this try business? I'd say you'd make it no problem , and homemade is always the best so you'll win her over !

Haha too kind, i'll go find a recipe and veer off it completely as usual!

In fairness , veering off the recipe really just means putting your own twist on it !

• Advertisement

Yup. i'm seeing pesto and grated mozzarella being included along with four times as much garlic as stated

Advertisement