Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Cashback on Soundbars and TVs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭flat6

FYI. I available of a similar offer a couple of years ago, it may not still be the case, but at the time they imposed a strict "window" for claiming cashback, also the online experience of claiming was tedious to say the least, in the end I had to resort to tweeting at Samsung to get my money...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Yeah, you claim between 30 days and 60 days after purchase.

Completely opposite to your experience, I did a cashback with Samsung before Christmas on a flip phone. From claim to money back to me was less than 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Anyone receive their cashback from this deal? For some reason the €170 I was expecting turned into €169.29. Not sure where that 71c went to 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Just on this, as I may be getting one of these next week, is that 30-60 days think literal as in you have to wait 30 days after you purchase before claiming?

Advertisement