Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny Pictures

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,983 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭littlevillage

• Advertisement

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,117 ✭✭✭Cordell

I'm old enough to have lived through the times when a CD writer was too expensive, then it became ubiquitous and now it's obsolete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I think we all are. There is very little userbase on boards.ie who are too young to not remember that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,117 ✭✭✭Cordell

:oO

• Advertisement

That's in bad taste. How did he manage to kill himself unless he had help from the prison guards. He done well anyway living life free now and not rotting in a jail. I always find the death penalty to be crazy if you were sentenced to life in prison the death penalty is a saviour. Nothing worse than stuck in jail your whole life.

I got this one from facebook so I'd say a fair few seen it but for those that didn't.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I don't usually respond to replies in a Picture Thread as it is a PICTURE THREAD.

If you have a problem with a post, Report it through by flggging it and stating your reason

This is the ONLY time I will respond to a post such as yours.

That's in bad taste.

Nonsense Pedophiles are the lowest form of scum, they deserve everything they get.

Epstein took his own life, he chose it because he didn't want to spend the rest of his days in prison.

There is no guarantee he would have got the death penalty in this case.

How did he manage to kill himself unless he had help from the prison guards

More nonsense, the prison guards are charged with not doing their checks.

The Camera's were working in the area and did not show anyone entering Epstein's cell or cell block.

They did however record that the guards did not do their checks on Epstein as per schedule.

He wasn't checked for hours

This allowed Epstein the time to hang himself.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/111817778#Comment_111817778

Post 1268....................

Original link to charges here

Please Now, I will NOT be responding to any more of your posts or anyone else on this subject

There is a thread it on Boards.ie/current affairs

Ah Dog 🐕️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭RayCon

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Advertisement