Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log cabins 4 less

Options
  • 21-07-2020 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this local company?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JB11

Hi, did you have any dealings with logcabins4less? I'm seeing mixed reviews so decided to do a little digging before committing. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,682 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Going by reviews you'd be mad to pay upfront. Any good company gets paid after they complete their work, not beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shane123d

Hi Shane o Donovan here. We bought a cabin from these scam artists in August 2020 it is now September 2021 and have been promised 20 due dates and all lies. Every excuse used. I am fighting for my money as the amount of people being conned by them is shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Reading the reviews on google etc, seems like they're a scam. They are making money based on the property situation in this country and scamming people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 1stGear

We ordered from them in May 2020 to date October 2021 it’s still not sorted. DO NOT give them your money. Absolutely shocking what they are doing. Look at the reviews elsewhere, they are even taking money from special needs kids families and not delivering. Their website is a work of fiction to draw you into ordering and paying a 50% deposit. Then demand the balance before delivery which never happens. They do not operate as they claim in the website. Don’t know where being a bad businessman stops and criminality starts?

• Advertisement

Seems you'd be doing yourself a favour by NOT ENGAGING / STAY CLEAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 michelleb1985

Has anyone actually received a refund from this company on an order that they've ghosted you on? Feel free to PM me..

Website down now, I'm guessing they took your money and everyone else's and ran.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I deleted a comment due to the nature of what was written. Please do not write anything which could get boards sued.

Thanks CH.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sharonshan

STAY AWAY SCAM MERCHANTS BEWARD OF OTHER COMPANIES HE IS TRYING TO SET UP AS WELL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 sharonshan

HI SHANE, IS THERE A FORUM ABOUT THESE SCAM ARTISTS? IM INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mrfixit

A group has been created on Facebook called , people 4 less .

The purpose of this group is serve as a platform for all those people who have lost monies as a result of dealings with Logcabins4less (Eamon O'shaughnessy).

The more people who highlight their experiences with this company and the effect its had on their lives via this platform, the louder their voice becomes.

It will also give those affected the opportunity to update each other on any new leads that they may have in locating this man .

Everyone who has lost money deserves answer and this person needs to be exposed to prevent anymore people falling victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JohnMalon123331

Hi,

I am in the same situation with this company. I can’t find this group on Facebook though? Is there any way to f joining? I’d like to share my side with the others. Thanks

Trading as Purawood now it seems, search purawood joinery on trust pilot . Easy to google logcabins4less address, still on same site in Kilkenny, only way is in person to deal with such people.

It's not just a civil matter if it's clear fraud, which I think it must be considering the numbers

https://www.instagram.com/purawood_ie/?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

The page was renamed on Facebook to "Cabin Justice for us" so that's probably why you cant find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shiv76

Re: Logcabins4less.

Hi my name is siobhan , we are another affected body of this horrible company. We paid these 10,000 euro deposit for our log cabin.of course we never got it,

I have set up a Facebook book page called , cabin Justice For Us .can peppers affected please please write your stories on this site, and together we might get justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shiv76

Why not link the FB page, it's impossible to find

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

I’m not on Facebook.

• Advertisement
Advertisement