Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to remove conservatory

Options
  • 21-01-2022 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what it would cost to remove a conservatory.

Conservatory that's there is about 20sqm coming off our back wall, 3 sides of glass with dwarf walls all around & with a radiator & lights/electrical sockets. There's also a concrete path around 3 sides which would need breaking & removing.

I don't know if the floor of the conservatory is concrete or not. Only looking for a rough price to weigh up our options with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Demolition is very cheap. Guess you mean to a good finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭raxy

Yeah, didn't think demolishing it would be much & I can do the landscaping myself after its removed so would be a rough cost remove & level & to re-render the back wall, fix pipes & electricity & maybe a new border path along the back wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure.

I put mine up for sale on donedeal and it was gone in a week. The people who bought it dismantled it and took it away. The grand I got for it was useful and saved on some of the waste costs too!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭MakersMark

Advertisement