Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sorry if this is insulting - handheld console q?

• 21-01-2022 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Sorry in advance if this is an insulting question to gamers but I know zilch about gaming and could really do with some help if anyone can.

I am looking for a retro type cheap handheld console for someone who loses a lot of things (hence cheapish n cheerful :-) - anyone recommend one or know where I can get one in Europe?

They had a gameboy type console and loved it but it didn't have Mario and ate batteries and couldn't save a game. I've see a few (8bit?) consoles on adverts but not sure they save any games and google says something about an MX5 7 or something like that but amazon has varying prices and reviews.

Comments

Advertisement