Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bux Zero - Free Trading and Free Share

Options
  • 20-06-2021 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭

Is anyone using Bux Zero?

They offer free:
    All Orders on US Shares
    Zero Orders on EU Shares
    Zero Orders on ETFs
    Deposits & Withdrawals
    Custody Fee
    Real Time Quotes

€1:
    Market Orders on EU Shares and ETFs
    Limit Orders on EU Shares and ETFs

Plus a free share when you sign up.

Indo article about them here (paywall).

Curious to know if anyone has used them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

I've signed up to have a look - waiting for my funding to go through
    If anybody is signing up please please use my link, I get a free share if you do :D
    https://invite.getbux.com?kid=1KCSHT

Edit:
    Funding gone through, pretty painless set up.
    1 PG&E share added to my account
    Looks reasonably straight forward
    Doesn't appear to be any after hours trading

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone know if these do fractional shares? I'm happy with degiro, but wouldn't mind to be able invest in some fractional shares within companies I can't afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone know if these do fractional shares? I'm happy with degiro, but wouldn't mind to be able invest in some fractional shares within companies I can't afford.

It doesn't appear so, couldn't buy fractional shares of SAP anyway, will try on the US market later but I doubt you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    It doesn't appear so, couldn't buy fractional shares of SAP anyway, will try on the US market later but I doubt you can

Thanks, bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭notsocutehoor

Somebody obviously used my link https://invite.getbux.com?kid=1KCSHT to sign up for BUX because today I received one free GoPro share, wohoo, to whoever it was thank you and the best of luck with your trading

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭notsocutehoor

Bux are now doing fractional shares on the US exchanges, for 100 (at the moment) different stocks. Only drawback that I can see is that you cannot put a limit price. You just put in the amount you want to invest, say €100, and you will get whatever fraction of the share that buys. There is no buy cost but they take a bit on the exchange rate. More stocks (US & European) will be added over time as will limit orders. https://getbux.com/blog/fractional-shares-get-a-slice-of-your-favourite-us-companies/

They sre running a promotion during February (to promote the launch of fractional trading) where you are included in a draw for the full share of every fractional share you buy. So for example you could buy €10 worth of Amazon and be included in the draw for a full Amazon share worth $3,120

Advertisement