Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get 50 Euros/month for providing a mailbox address

Options
  • 20-01-2022 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

I have recently moved to Ireland, but I have only found short-term accommodation in Airbnbs and hostels, and I can't receive post there. I need an address where some post can go (not much) until I have a permanent place.

It can't be the typical 100-names-under-this-roof-mailbox-address but it needs to be a normal living address. So I would offer a person 50 Euros/month for adding my name to your letterbox for a few months. There won't be much mail, but when there is, you would scan it or take a picture and email it to me. It's nothing illegal, simply the practical matter of receiving mail.

Cork or Galway (including the surrounding area) would be ideal, but anywhere in Ireland will work.

Please get in touch. I will be happy to answer any questions.

(I hope it's okay to post this here.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"It's nothing illegal" - yeah, sure.

If you are working, ask your employer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,305 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Would you happen to be living in Nigeria needing someone to receive packages for you?

I know it's totally innocent and probably just bank statements, maybe the odd cash advance and stuff...

Advertisement