Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are people able to drink pints?

Options
  • 19-01-2022 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭

I mean physically. Like, knock back 6 pints of whatever in a relatively short space of time. I could drink some lager/stout/cider quickly - like possibly a 3rd of the glass if I'm thirsty, and then just sip the rest of it over a longer period of time. I wouldn't even be a fan of beer, but I'd be the same even with a drink I do like, served in the same format. I've heard about beer being more dehydrating and being easier to drink more of, but I've never really found that.

Do people just have to train themselves to do it? Do they force themselves through some pain barrier in order to become a pintman or pintwoman?

Comments

Advertisement