Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Am I too hard on my vapes?

Options
  • 14-01-2022 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭

So my fourth, yes fourth battery just gave up on me in the last 12 months. All were innoken brand... Not entirely sure what the make or models are but three cost €60 and one was €90. Some just refuse to charge anymore and some the buttons have just stopped working on from use I guess.

I'm a basic bìtch vaper. Just smoke hale 6mg flavour with a .8 coil (z-coil)... No problems there, it's just the battery seems to give up very quickly.

I'm willing to spend more money on something better. Any recommendations on something I can order online? Have tried fancier vapes with three coils in one and bigger tanks but the juice doesn't taste the same..I'm happy to continue with the same tank and coils.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

When you say battery, I presume you mean Mod ( the box the tank goes on top of as opposed to the actually battery that powers the mod )

If that is the case then stay with your tank and coils but maybe try one of the Geekvape Aegis solo mods . They take a bit of rough and tumble and also have a separate battery so that when it is not able to take the charge you can just replace it for a tenner .

Yeah the Geekvape is the way to go. I bought a couple last year and with your kind of vaping an 18650 will probably last 2 full days easily. One I got was for a mate and I stuck an old battery I'd been using for maybe 8 months and he's still happy out with it over a year later.

EDIT: Or this, currently on offer https://halevaping.com/collections/clearance/products/paradox-mod

Full disclosure, I got 2 of the Geekvape and one has turned out to be faulty but it was nearly a year later and I got them for something ridiculous like 18 quid each so I've never bothered returning it.

Advertisement