Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IVCA

Options
  • 13-01-2022 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the IVCA is open for membership ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭Macy0161

New Applications closed the 17th December for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I should say, I only know because I applied, and I think I'm in (got the request for money, paid and radio silence since!)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Not just me so. I'm assuming I'm in but haven't received anything since paying subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭nilhg

I missed the AGM last Sept so this may be out of date and probably won't be of much use to most on here but at least until last season you could join during the year if you were a lady (35+ is a veteran lady) or just wanted TT only membership (males and females). The new sub this year didn't have a TT only option so the last bit might be out of date. Never any harm to drop an email to the Sec to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Cut off for existing members to renew is 31st of Jan. So there typically isn't much communication until after that date.

There's usually a mandatory Race Safety Briefing in early March where you pick up your numbers. The racing calendar and Marshall matrix will go up on the site around the same time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement