Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Host Family for Foreign Students

Options
  • 07-04-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi. I'm looking to become a host for foreign students. Does anyone know who is the best to go with (money wise and for dealing with) I'm based on the north side of Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ramiroagain

EIL Intercultural Learning, Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Interested in this too. I'm looking to identify all the pros and cons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Avelang

Hi Mcmuffins and all. I am a new online business and former language teacher dedicating to facilitating hosting of language students. The hosting rates are the highest in the business 420 euro per week but if you are hosting under age students who are traveling unaccomapnied you must arrange the airport transfers yourself (and charge for them of course). You can host long or short stays and host as many as you like though ideally only one from each language. I live in Galway but the online site Avelang.com facilitates language stays across Ireland and the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Carol t

we are a language school in Rush Co Dublin we arrange the transfers the school uniforms the books and have qualified co-ordinators looking after the students needs we look for families for schools for Spanish students and host families paying the best rates. We are working with a college in Spain for the last 25 years. we have families all over Ireland . contact our office 018431697/0861890063 Carol

Advertisement