Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof repair / repointing

Options
  • 05-01-2022 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Have traditional concrete tile roof with cemented ridge tiles ... I have had thses recemented by one company that tried to say they all done when I could show a photo of the ones - obviously - not done and by another company that tried to spin the job out and look for extra work, as well as being quite unpleasent when the extra work was refused...

So My last 2 experiences for roofing and 2 others for gutter repair / cleanng were not too successful from looking up small ads or choosing people working / living locally.

I am looking for a PROFESSIONAL company to come and do a professional job of recementing the tiles, checking all is good and some tightening up of an cleaning of the gutters. I am happy to pay professional rates for professional service.. I am in the Dublin 15 area and would like any recommendations for competent and professional , experienced roof company.

Thank you and take care........

Eddie

Comments

Advertisement